In just 3 short days, you can get your health, energy, and vitality back on track—all without starving. You'll conquer your cravings. Get a flatter belly. Feel lighter and more energized. And your clothes will fit better.
So what comes with the program??
3 - Packets of Vegan Shakeology
6 - Packets of Vanilla Fresh (high protein shake)
3 - Packets of Fiber Sweep (digestive health drink)
The Program Guide
What does one eat and drink while Refreshing?
• FILTERED WATER: In addition to the water you use in your shakes and teas, we recommend you drink at least half your body weight in ounces of filtered water each day.
• BREAKFAST: A superfood-packed Shakeology shake, plus one fruit option
• MORNING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal or green tea
• LATE MORNING: Fiber Sweep
• LUNCH: Vanilla Fresh shake, plus 1 option from the Fruit List, 1 option from the Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
• AFTERNOON SNACK: 1 option from Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
• AFTERNOON TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
• DINNER: Vanilla Fresh shake, 1 option from the Dinner Recipes, and 1 cup of organic vegetable broth (optional)
• EVENING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
When Is The Best Time To Do The 3-Day Refresh?
You can use it anytime you need to lose a few pounds quickly or kick-start a cleaner diet. Maybe after a long weekend of eating everything in sight. When you want your clothes to fit a little looser. Before, during, or after a workout regimen. You may choose to do it once a month to keep your habits sharp and your body healthy. You can pretty much do the 3 Day Refresh whenever you feel like recharging.
It is incredibly gentle on your organs and focuses on fueling your body while detoxing as opposed to cutting out nutrients all together. You pretty much eat a vegan meal plan for three days, (fruit and lots of veggies,) you have your Shakeology once a day, a fiber sweep drink, and a protein drink twice a day. It provides dinner suggestions that are very easy to follow and lays out your day for you. It absolutely helps with digestion and regularity, but does not have you racing to the bathroom throughout the day.